Thursday 14 June 2007

Baby monologue and I love my babysling

Charlie has continued to be happy over the last few days - see first picture. This morning he gave us a baby monologue that went on for about 5 minutes. I've no idea what he was trying to say but he was definitely delighted about something. I must get one of those baby translator devices featured in The Simpsons.

Baby slings are great. If nothing else will calm Charlie, the sling will. When he's bundled in it, he pulls some interesting expressions as below. In fact, he's in it right now while I'm typing this.

At Lindsay's baby meeting today, all the other babies were fast asleep. Charlie however was wide awake, entertaining all the new mums with his gurgling and smiling.


P1010128.JPG
P1010080.JPG
P1010082.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment