Sunday 25 October 2009

Year 2 video montage

I've just uploaded the video compilation I made of Charlie's 2nd year. He changed a lot during the course of that year and also since his 2nd birthday.

Charlie likes watching this video of himself. He shouts out the names of any family and friends he spots during the film and laughs when he tries to hit his mummy (22 seconds). When it comes to the end, he demands to watch it again.


N.B. On 6min 11sec some footage is missing but I haven't got time to re-master the video for the time being!

2 comments:

  1. Nick,

    What happen to the basketball footage? Don't tell me you haven't taped it - that's classics!!!

    Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooo,
    I didn't have any really good footage of him getting it in the basket so I went with the footy clips. I recall dad having some good clips on his camera - I'll see if I can get a copy and fill in the blank section!

    ReplyDelete